Female HR Officer
|Title:||Female HR Officer|
|Duration:||6 Month extendable|
|Salary:||As per the Organization salary scale|
|Work Experience:||2 experience in a relevant position Years|
University degree in Administration or any relevant field
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities and particular assignments
- Responsible for processing the recruitment process
- In charge of hiring process (contracts ID card HR file)
- In charge of daily HR follow-up (database attendance sheets for staff and based on need for the training.
Objective 1: Recruitment
- prepare job opening request form Job description and job vacancy for newly created position if relevant and share with Field HR Manager for further process.
- Sending job vacancy and job description to Field HR Manager for advertisement which are collected from other departments.
- Regularly update Field HR Manager from ongoing recruitments.
- Make sure PU-AMI updated recruitment templates are used.
- When advertise position from ACBAR site responsible to advertise them locally on HR boards and send HFs vacancies to relevant HFs/PPHDs.
- Follow up of the CVs for the ongoing recruitment.
- Maintain a CV rating tools and keep archive all recruitment process hard copy and soft copy.
- Supervise the test session and call the candidates for the written test and interview.
- Based on need participate in the interviews prepared the selection sheet/result sheet and share with Field HR Manager.
- Make sure the basic principles of transparency equity and community base are strictly respected in recruitment at all steps
Objective 2: Hiring
- Draft employment contracts and make sure no employee signs it without receiving a proper briefing on internal regulations.
- Make sure each employee receive an updated/valid job description along with their contract after completing of the recruitment process.
- Make induction plan for each new employee and ensure that all staff have access to the hard copy of ISR.
- Create HR file for new employees and make sure it contains all needed documents according to PU-AMI HR check list and completing recruitment files as well.
- Create new line in Database for new employees in the salary data base
- Make PU AMI ID card for new employees and handover back when contract is ended.
- obtain work permit and TIN for newly hired staff.
- Screening the CVs prepare longlist and share with HR Manager for further process
- Replying email to the candidates.
Objective 3: Daily Follow-up
- Update recruitment follow up report on weekly bases and share with Field HR Manager.
- Updated contact list and organogram on monthly bases and share with line manager.
- Printing monthly attendance sheet and daily follow up of attendance sheets and leaves of employees in related offices and send annual leave report on each quarter to head of department.
- Be responsible for overseeing managing and updating salary data base for HF and office staff and send it to HR manager for further revision/process.
- On a monthly basis prepare salary slips HF + OFF staff send one copy to finance department.
- Follow up of staff annual leave and report to the HR Manager on quarterly bases.
- Establish training plans for the staffs and send training request to HR Manager for further process.
- Provide and send HR activity monthly report to HR manager on monthly bases.
- Follow up of renewal of health certificate in each six month of the employee for relevant office staff
- Archiving HR documents properly in their HR files.
- Proper archiving of all staff related documents in their personal file.
- Follow up of staff performance appraisal at least probationary period or once per year.
Objective 4: Team Management
- Making work plan and schedule for GH and Office cook and cleaners and close supervision of their work in case of need conduct on job training.
- Request for providing logistic material as per their need in close collaboration with log department for all item which needed for cleaner and kitchen.
- Prepare leave planner for each quarter and share with line manager and follow up the leave management.
-Management of HR assistant/cook/cleaner for providing good quality services.
Objective 5: Miscellaneous
- In charge of managing the cook ensuring proper food and refreshment for the training meetings and all the staff and expatriates.
- Well prepare and update the recruitment follow up on a weekly bases and send to HR manager.
- Provide training certificate for the training participate at the last day of training and keep one copy in staff HR file.
- Updating MoE staff report on quarterly bases and share with HR Manager.
- Attend meetings internal and external as per request of direct line manager.
- Responsible for letter management in & out and archive it in the specific folder in hard copy.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
Objective 6: coordination /communication
- Strong communication with field HR manger.
- Good coordination with PUI office staff and HF staffs.
Please note while sending your C.V & Cover letter mention the vacancy number and position in the subject line of your email application received after the closing date and without subject line will not be taken in consideration.
The interested candidates have to submit their soft copies of application & C.Vs only by email & there is no need of educational and other documents to attach.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.