Female Nutrition Counselor (NGR-Reg shah Mard Khan CHC clinic)
|عنوان:|| Female Nutrition Counselor (NGR-Reg shah Mard Khan CHC clinic)|
|دسته بندی:||صحی و طبی|
|مدت:||One year Extendable|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2021-05-12-(1 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per NSP salary policy|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| HealthNet TPO | درباره HealthNet TPO|
|تحصیلات:||Degree of Nurse/Midwifery approved by MoPH|
|تجربه کاری:||2 سال|
- Degree of Nurse/Midwifery approved by MoPH.
- Working experience as Nutrition Nurse of 1-2 years in hospital.
- Good English language skills. Computer skills are preferable.
- Flexible mentality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Evaluate nutritional needs for patient food restrictions and present-day health situation to establish food habit and eating plans. Then issue patient with nutritional and food counseling.
- Talk with nutritionists and doctors to decide the patient’s nutritional needs and food restrictions.
- Advise clients and their families on nutritional concepts eating plans and diet adjustments shopping and cooking tips.
- Give guidance to the patient or patients on the regulations of healthy nutrition better their eating habits and follow their nutrition levels to better their lives.
- · evaluating the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels sleep and food habits etc.
- · clarifying information to clients and explaining the effects of nutrients on the overall health condition
- · Offering counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Attend morning report visits round technical seminars and discussions.
- Accurate proper and on time records and filling of all HMIS forms and patients files according to the BPHS standards
- To provide on time accurate and standard treatment to the patients in the OPD & emergency department.
- Respect and follow HealthNet TPO rules and regulation and proper attitude against the clients for their satisfaction.
- Performing lifesaving emergency measures as needed.
- Conduct Health education session in all relevant issue with Patients
- To identify complicated cases and refer them to MD/ specialist.
- To keep a record of activities and submit reports to the head of the department.
- Attending and participate in all necessary meeting workshop and training including weekly hospital conferences.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter please attached your Educational documents to: [email protected]
Please ensure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|