Finance& Administration Manager
Finance& Administration Manager
|عنوان:||Finance& Administration Manager|
|دسته بندی:||حسابداری و مالی حسابداری|
|مدت:||3 years with possibility of Extension|
|تاریخ ختم:||2020-07-07-(2 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||Based on NTA salary scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||CARE AFGHANISTAN | درباره CARE AFGHANISTAN|
|تحصیلات:||Undergraduate university degree in Finance Business Administration or professional certification|
|تجربه کاری:||• At least five of relevant financial manage سال|
· Undergraduate university degree in Finance Business Administration or professional certifications such as ACCA.;
· At least five years of relevant financial management work experience on USAID projects plus experience on at least two of the following aspects: contracts compliance procurement logistics supporting large scale projects;
· Experience managing finance and administration responsibilities on multi-million dollar and multi-year USAID-funded projects;
· Extensive knowledge of U.S. Government and USAID grant and/or contract rules and regulations including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR); AIDAR 2 CFR 200; 22 CFR 228 (Procurement); and ADS.
· Supervisory experience managing teams or other staff;
· Experience in electronic accounting packages and budget management software. Knowledge of People Soft (ERP) will be an advantage.
· Excellent written and verbal skills in Pashto/Dari and English;
· Excellent time-management skills including the ability to develop and monitor teamwork plans and manage competing priorities to ensure timely completion of tasks;
· Strong problem solving analytical and communication skills;
· Demonstrated honesty maintaining confidentiality reliable and trustworthy;
· Experience of working with an International Non-Government Organisation (INGO) donor agencies and/or government agency and a willingness to learn about CARE gender equality and women’s empowerment activities.
SUMMARY OF KEY FUNCTIONS
CARE seeks a Finance & Administration Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Accessible and Quality Basic Education Activity in Afghanistan. This procurement is expected to be a five-year multi-million-dollar project that is designed to implement USAID’s Education Policy in Afghanistan to enable children to acquire the education and skills needed to be productive members of society and foster individual self-reliance.
This position will report to the Chief of Party and is subject to project award and funding.
KEY RESULTS EXPECTED
· Manage all non-technical aspects of the project including finance administration donor compliance procurement logistics and IT units;
· Produce all periodic financial reporting requirements;
· Maintain project budget and monitor relevant line items of actual vs. budgeted expenditures;
· Generate monthly invoices for donor review and payment as applicable and resolve all issues and questions to ensure efficient project cash flow;
· Review and approve all periodic financial reports and invoices submitted by sub awardees;
· Directly supervise the Finance and Administration team (5-8 members) based in Kabul;
· Maintain project accounting and financial records in accordance with International Accounting Standards (I’m asking Roseanne to verify this) CARE financial policies and procedures and Afghanistan laws and regulations.
· Comply with all financial and administrative terms and conditions of the award;
· Establish and maintain effective internal control over the award that provides reasonable assurance that the award is in compliance with Federal statutes regulations and the terms and conditions of the Federal award.
· Serve as the primary liaison for CARE USA on compliance matters. Maintaining close contact with CARE Award Management Solutions (AMS) and Shared Service Centre (SSC);
· Provide timely and accurate reports on project assets and maintain updated and reliable documentation;
· Respond to financial requests from donor and other stakeholders as needed;
· Identify training needs and prepare capacity development initiatives for CARE and partners’ staff.
· Train the project staff in USAID contractual requirements and compliance along with CARE USA and country office’s policies and procedures. Take lead and deliver capacity building sessions on USG regulations to the relevant staff.
· Prepare an operational plan with specific activities timelines and estimated budget;
· Support the internal and external audits requirements;
Respond to other requests by the Chief of Party as needed.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
CARE invites applications from Qualified Afghan Male& Female candidates for its Kabul Main Office based position of Finance& Administration Manager for its Education Program AQBEAA Project.
Interested candidates should submit their completed CARE standard job application forms (CARE application form is attached) along with the updated resumes and letters of interest to CARE HRD department in its Kabul Main-Office no later than July 07 2020 candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to [email protected] mentioning the exact job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
You are requested to send your application form along with the updated resume and letters of interest in Word or PDF file. Please do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with and called for the interview. The interview dates time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement