Finance Assistant (Casual) Expired
Finance Assistant (Casual)
|عنوان:||Finance Assistant (Casual)|
|دسته بندی:||حسابداری و مالی حسابداری|
|تاریخ ختم:||2018-12-09-(7 روز پیش)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Save the Children |درباره Save the Children|
|تحصیلات:||Bachelor Degree in relevant fields|
|تجربه کاری:||At least 2 work experience in finance roles سال|
· Holding Bachelor Degree in relevant fields
· At least 2 years’ work experience in finance roles
· Written and spoken English
· Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently
· Exposure to automated accounting system
· Filing of bank and cash Vouchers and GJVs
· Scanning Cash and bank documents
· Make sure all the documents are scanned and backup on monthly basis
· Maintain document tracking log book properly for the documents
· Facilitate internal and external Auditors in term of providing documents
· Ensure all the provincial office files are received reviewed and filed properly and clarify any issues identified.
· Assist in prepare payment voucher (CPV) for payments
Assist in accurate and timely supplier payment
· Assist in Filing Tax forms and follow up with MTO
Assist in recording the financial transactions in GLACOS
· Any other task assigned by the line manager
· Based in Kabul may require occasional travel to provincial offices
· Other tasks as requested to support effective operation of the Finance & Grants Department
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· Holds self-accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving results together with children and role modelling Save the Children values;
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for self and team takes responsibility for own personal development and encourages team to do the same;
· Widely shares personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others;
· Future oriented thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· Builds and maintains effective relationships with own team colleagues at both national and regional level members donors and partners;
· Values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength;
· Approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions;
· Willing to take disciplined risks.
· Honest encourages openness and transparency;
· Always acts in the best interests of children.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the position by sending the below documents mentioning the position title and vacancy number (18-272) in the subject of their email before closing date 9-December-2018
Save the Children International provides an equal employment opportunity and does not ask for money at any stage of recruitment.