Gender Officer (National)
Gender Officer (National)
|عنوان:||Gender Officer (National)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2020-10-15-(2 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||Salary and benefits are according to internal CIC|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Children in Crisis (CiC) | درباره Children in Crisis (CiC)|
|تحصیلات:||Bachelors/Masters’ Degree in Social Work Social Science or Development Studies Education|
|تجربه کاری:||2 سال|
Bachelors/Masters’ Degree in Social Work Social Science or Development Studies Education
At least 2 years experience of Project Management within an international or national NGO and a strong track record of developing and inspiring teams to achieve outstanding results.
ICT Skills including skills in using the Microsoft Office Package
The Gender Officer is expected to support general program activities and to specifically support CIC and the sub-implementation partner on gender equality (GE) activities right from needs assessment phase to the project transition phase. Besides managing targeted interventions towards gender equality the officer shall also provide inputs and implement activities which ensure gender mainstreaming in all project activities both inside and outside the classroom and providing assistance to project partners and stakeholders. The Officer will work under the guidance of the Education Project Manager and the Programmes Coordinator to support gender activities across all project areas and will work closely with the M&E team.
The Officer will work under the direction of the Education Project Manager Provincial Coordinator Lead and collaborate with the sub implementation partner to support the development planning and implementation of program activities and coordination of day-to-day work. The position is expected to involve some travel within Urozgan.
· Support CIC to enhance the integration of GE concepts and activities during the implementation of EiE project.
· Contribute to the development and revision of project GE strategies based on Urozgan context and current global trends in GE and related fields.
· Setting up mechanisms to ensure that project activities are aligned with the GE strategies.
· Work closely with the M&E team to ensure that MEL has an ongoing GE focus and that this is captured in reporting through the development and use of gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation.
· Support GE reporting for periodic to synthesize data on GE accomplishments.
· Collaborate with sub implementation partner staff teachers and social workers to ensure that the culture of gender equality is integrated in all project activities.
· Participate collaboratively in the development and implementation of gender-sensitive programming including work planning reporting and capturing lessons learned/best practices.
· Contribute to the development of project communication materials.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please state the position title in the subject line of the email. Only short listed candidates whose education and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.