|مدت:||One (1) year (Fixed Term)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2019-11-21-(2 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||UNAMA | درباره UNAMA|
|تحصیلات:||High School diploma or equivalent is required. Technical diploma either from a Technical College/Tra|
|تجربه کاری:||Two (2) سال|
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Technical diploma either from a Technical College/Trade School or through an accepted national apprenticeship programme. Valid national driving license is essential.
Work Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of practical experience in installation repair and servicing of generators in a private commercial or military environment
UN CORE VALUES AND COMPETENCIES
Within delegated authority the incumbent will carry out the following duties:
• Carries out installations on small and large capacity generator sets and related equipment.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Important note: UNAMA will only accept properly completed and signed Personal History Form (P.11) received before closing date. CVs or Resumes will not be considered nor will late submissions after closing date.
~~• Applicants must accurately complete sign and date the United Nations Personal History form (P.11) and forward the duly completed signed P.11 copy by e-mail to: [email protected]
• Required documents: Serving UN staff members: The two most recent e-Performance Evaluation Reports must be submitted with the application.
• For External applicants: Two most recent performance evaluation reports or if not available two reference letters. If the applications received do not contain the latest two performance evaluation reports candidates must provide a short explanation as to why they are not available.
• Applicants should indicate VA Number as VA#39/11/2019 in the email subject line when submitting duly completed and signed P.11 Form. UNAMA will not consider any applications received without VA Number in the email subject line and after the closing date of the VA. Incomplete P.11 will not be accepted.
• Please note that any information provided on the P.11 form will be considered binding.
• The selected candidates will be subject to a reference checks process to verify the information provided in the P.11 form.
• Only applicants who are short-listed will receive an acknowledgement within two weeks from the deadline indicated on the VA.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply