|Salary:||As per the Organization salary scale|
|Work Experience:||Experience working in a similar position Years|
University degree in Administration HR or any other relevant diploma
Very comfortable with Excel
Experience working in a similar position.
Fluent in English and Dari/Pashto.
Excellent communication skills.
Willingness to go to the field as much as needed.
Reliable rigorous and well organized
Able to manage priorities take initiatives and work without constant supervision
Able to ensure neutrality and confidential information remaining within the HR department only.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities and particular assignments
- In charge of recruitment process
- In charge of hiring process (contracts ID card HR file)
- In charge of daily HR follow-up (database attendance sheets…)
- Closely liaise with different departments of Kabul office regarding recruitment request and on ongoing recruitments.
- Advertise vacancies in Kabul on ACBAR site and on Job Boards in Kabul Office also in some other places for public awareness.
-Downloading and collecting of CVs of applicants for the position announced.
- Maintain a CV database enabling a possibility for specific (specialty) research.
- Short List of candidacies in relationship with the department concerned
- In charge of Test session and participate to candidates’ interview.
- In charge of replying to candidates
- Make sure vacancy announcements follow PU-AMI format and are advertised through correct means.
- participate to candidates’ interviews and make sure recruitment procedures are thoroughly followed
- Make sure the basic principles of transparency equity and community base are strictly respected in recruitment at all steps.
- Draft employment contracts and make sure no employee signs it without receiving a proper briefing on internal regulations and sign it.
- Make sure each employee receive a valid job description along with their contract.
- Welcome newcomers and introduce them to field office and brief them on PU-AMI activities.
- Create HR file for new employees and make sure it contains all documents needed
- Create new line in Database for new employees.
- Make PU AMI ID cards for new employees.
-Processing of taking work permit and TIN of new hired staff.
- reporting to update HR Coordinator regarding the recruitment of new staff in all steps.
-Sending recruitment follow up report on weekly bases to NHRM.
-proper filing of recruitment documents for all candidates.
- Daily follow up for attendance sheets and leaves of employees.
- Be responsible for overseeing managing and updating the staff database in the due bases
- Be responsible for including all necessary data such as bonuses or taxes on the staff database.
- On a monthly basis prepare salary slips for base staff send it to NHR and in collaboration with the accounts officer prepare salaries for payment on the last week of the month.
- Prepare monthly present sheet for local Staff in Paktia and Ghazni.
-Making working plan and schedule for GH and Office cook and cleaners and close supervision of their work request for providing logistic material as per their need in close collaboration with log department.
-Follow up of staff annual leave and report to the HR Coordinator on quarterly bases.
- Establish training plans for the staffs and send Training request to HR Coordination.
-Providing and sending HR monthly report to the HR Coordinator at least once a month.
-Ask the National HR Manager for any changes to bring to the salary database.
-Follow up of renewal of health certificate in each six month of the employee for Kabul office staff.
-Archiving HR documents properly.
-filing contracts and amendment contract of field staff and archiving them in Kabul office.
- Any other task assigned by direct supervisor (HR Coordinator).
Liaison Officer Management:
- In charge of training supervision and annual work appraisal identifying needs in building capacities of staff under his supervision.(cook and cleaners)
To apply for this vacancy please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
No other type of submission will be accepted. Prepare your resume before applying you will have to attach it.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.