|عنوان:|| Lead Researcher|
|دسته بندی:||آموزش و تعلیمی|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2021-06-16-(5 روز مانده)|
|معاش:||As per Organization salary scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| The Aga Khan University, Academic Projects Afghanistan(AKU-APA) | درباره The Aga Khan University, Academic Projects Afghanistan(AKU-APA)|
|شهر:|| هلمند, ننگرهار, Zabul|
|تحصیلات:||Diploma in public health social sciences anthropology or psychology|
|تجربه کاری:||At least 3 work experience in the related fi سال|
- Diploma in public health social sciences anthropology or psychology
- At least three experiences of coordinating data collection in remote areas
- At least two experiences of data collection on sensitive matters
- At least two experiences of data collection in public health sector
- At least three years of professional experience as a social scientist in a research institution
- At least one previous experience of conducting a study with a foreign academic institution
- Excellent command of English Dari and Pashto
- Excellent skills in qualitative analysis
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Afghanistan health sector
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (capable of liaising with an academic institution based abroad)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word Excel PPT Outlook) or similar.
- Previous experience and good command of Nvivo (or similar software)
- Strong motivation
- Driven by the quality of the work
- Overseeing data collectors
- Assisting the co-investigators in preparing the training for data collectors
- Attending the training
- Ensuring that the Pashto translation of the tools adequately reflect the different concepts explained in the training
- Preparing and coordinating the field-test of the tools
- Helping with the subsequent modifications and translation of the modifications of the topic guides
- Organizing the schedule and the logistics of the data collection
- Daily briefing with data collectors
- Collecting audio-files from data collectors
- Verifying the quality of data (completeness and consistency)
- Organizing the translation and transcription of audio-files
- Sharing the transcription with co-investigators
- Coding transcripts in collaboration with co-investigators
- Assisting with the qualitative analysis of the study (namely providing insights on contextual factors and emerging themes).
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their applications and resume through email in one file to: [email protected] no later than June 16 2021.
- The email subject line must be ‘Lead Researcher AKU-APA 04/2021’.
- AKU-APA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|