Bachelor degree from an accredited university in a related field Extensive communication experience to undergraduate level or equivalent:
Excellent command on local languages plus English;
Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
Good in teaching delivery methods and familiarity
possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
demonstrate sound work ethics
Establishing relevant project/program data and monitoring:
- Takes an active role in monitoring on-going projects and programs in the field. Effectively coordinates and participates in how baseline data and other activities are observed and monitored for future collection and reporting.
- Support the M&E unit in terms of data collection data entry data compilation data analysis data dissemination and recording of all project performance and achievements.
- Monitor and review project implementation regularly to assess and identify challenges and explore practical solutions.
- Assist the M&E unit in the development of quarterly and annual project reports or any other reports required by the project. Assist the M&E unit or any other evaluation agency in conducting evaluations and assessments.
- Ensures the data collection process is both valid and reliable. Reports data collection issues and possible problems to the Project Manager in a timely manner.
- Conduct supervision of the beneficiaries and the training.
- Enter all M&E forms including registration.
- Check the quality of data regularly on each M&E form.
Keep updating the tracking of hard and soft copy of M&E forms delivering of M&E forms to NSDO M&E unit when regular training and/or tasks are completed.
- Verify entered data with the hard copy.
- Establish and maintain an updated M&E filing system with the help of NSDO M&E standards and checking the M&E data quality.
- Support all teams for any necessary baseline survey.
- Submission of all M&E plan and reports timely to project manager.
Provide technical assistance to project staff as necessary and requested in order to ensure that monitoring and evaluation systems are being implemented and updated as designed.
- Conduct visits to training for data collection purposes as well as to verify and validate field reports and appropriate usage of project resources.
- Complete and submit monthly quarterly and final activities result in reports to the project manager.
- The candidates are required to travel in the provinces as and when required.
- And other duties assigned by NSDO Executive Director.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please send your CV before the closing date of the position with a cover letter explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested Afghan nationals should submit their applications via email: [email protected] clearly mentioning the position title and vacancy number ( Monitoring and Evaluation Officer / NSDO-06-2020) in email’s subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.