|عنوان:|| OBGYN Fellow|
|دسته بندی:||صحی و طبی|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2020-09-28-(2 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per Organization Salary Policy|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| CURE International Hospital – Afghanistan | درباره CURE International Hospital – Afghanistan|
|تحصیلات:||MD degree with OBGYN specialization certificate|
|تجربه کاری:||Not mandatory سال|
- The candidate must have attended and qualified with a degree in medicine a University recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education and Ministry of Public Health.
- The candidate must have attended and qualified from an OBGYN residency program recognized by the Ministry of Public Health
- Flexibility and willingness to take on other tasks as delegated by the OBGYN fellowship program director / medical director.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- The candidate must be able to communicate well in English both spoken and written.
- The candidate should ideally be computer literate in Microsoft applications e.g. Word Excel and Power Point etc.
- Candidate should be in good general health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the OBGYN Fellowship Training ProgramDirector and other OBGYN attending the OBGYN fellows are responsible for:
- Daily ward rounds on their patients and the continued daily care of the patients
- OPD duties including continuity care clinics and community health
- Participation in surgeries developing skills and abilities
- Attendance at daily teaching sessions – morning report and lunch hour lectures
- Special projects – case presentations and audit/ research projects
- Night duties at the hospital
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Submission guidelines :
Applicants meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit:
1. An application letter and CV.
2. A copy of MOPH certified Diploma
All applications MUST be accompanied with CVs should be submitted to:
The HR Department at CURE International Hospital Kabul
Add. Darulaman Road Near to Darulaman Palace Kabul Afghanistan.
Or by email address: [email protected]
Subject line MUST be: OBGYN Fellow
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|