• Medical Doctor (MD) with specialization in Orthopedic Surgery. Preference will be given to Pediatr
• At least 3-5 ’ relevant experience especia سال
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Medical Doctor (MD) with specialization in Orthopedic Surgery. Preference will be given to Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon.
• At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience especially in treatment of DDH and Clubfoot patient.
Scope of work:
The orthopedic surgeon as is a part time position as consultant will provide Outpatient Department (OPD) services in the Physical Rehabilitation Center and do small surgery (Tenotomy & placement of DDH) for people with disabilities. Furthermore S/he will contribute in capacity building of Mazar PRC staff.
1. To provide OPD services in physiotherapy section of Mazar Physical Rehabilitation Centre.
2. To conduct small surgery (Tenotomy) of clubfoot & placement of DDH for clients with disability.
3. Capacity building of physiotherapy and orthopedic staff.
4. Increase capacity in the provincial health directorate regarding disability and physical rehabilitation
5. Provide technical assistance to PHD in regards of Awareness Raising and information dissemination with close collaboration and cooperation of disability and rehabilitation department of SCA regional and central offices.
6. Established coordination between SCA -Physical rehabilitation section and provincial health directorate BPHS and EPHS implementing partners
• To know about the new method of clubfoot and DDH treatment.
• Ability to support PT for serial plastering of clubfoot and DDH patients.
• To have good ability to Know Orthopedic and Neurologic pathology to refer the in aright department for treatment.
• Build and maintain effective relationships between SCA DP -PRC and public health department and other health related stakeholders.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Application Procedures: Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience. To apply online please send your application / CV to [email protected] Subject line must be: (Ortho Surgeon Doctor MRMO/HRM 25-20) otherwise your application may not have considered. Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the SCA HRM Unit in either Kabul Ghazni Kunduz Wardak Taloqan Mazar-e-Sharif Laghman or Jalalabad. Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.