Political Affairs Assistant
Political Affairs Assistant
|عنوان:||Political Affairs Assistant|
|مدت:||Fixed term (One Year)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2021-04-18-(1 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||UNAMA | درباره UNAMA|
|تجربه کاری:||One ((1) year سال|
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary training in political affairs/social work related is desirable. Training in communication project monitoring logistical budgetary and administrative issues is an asset.
Within delegated authority the Political Affairs Assistant will report to the Team Leader and is responsible for the following duties:
• Receives and processes information contained in communications and publications from different sources including the press; maintains up-to-date knowledge of events relating to political issues in a specified area or subject matter.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Important note: UNAMA will only accept properly completed and signed Personal History Form’s (P.11) received by the due date. CVs or resumes will not be considered nor will late submissions.
• Applicants are reminded that the United Nations cannot appoint a person who is the father mother son daughter brother or sister of a staff member. For this reason applicants are required to disclose at the time of their application whether they bear any of the above relationships to a staff member of UNAMA or any other UN entity which is part of the Secretariat. In addition selected candidates would be required to complete a family declaration form prior to assuming their duties with the Mission. Failure to disclose any of the above relationships constitutes a material omission that could lead to termination or dismissal from the United Nations.
• Applicants must accurately complete sign and date the United Nations Personal History form (P.11) and forward the duly completed signed P.11 copy by e-mail to: [email protected]
• Required documents: Serving UN staff members: The two most recent e-Performance Evaluation Reports must be submitted with the application.
• For External applicants: Two most recent performance evaluation reports or if not available two reference letters. If the applications received do not contain the latest two performance evaluation reports candidates must provide a short explanation as to why they are not available.
• Applicants should indicate VA Number as VA#05/04/2021 in the email subject line when submitting duly completed and signed P.11 Form. UNAMA will not consider any applications received without VA Number in the email subject line and after the closing date of the VA. Incomplete P.11 will not be accepted.
• Please note that any information provided on the P.11 form will be considered binding.
• The selected candidates will be subject to a reference checks process to verify the information provided in the P.11 form.
• Only applicants who are short-listed will receive an acknowledgement within two weeks from the deadline indicated on the VA.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply