- A history of excellence in teaching students from Primary school through Level 9
- A bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Excellent time management teaching and problem solving skills
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Experience of Primary Teaching is mandatory
- Teach primary school subjects in English Language
- Develop syllabus plan that are culturally appropriate and consistent with curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International Schools
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical emotional intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance behavior social development and physical health
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs determine their priorities for their children and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws and administrative regulations and the administration of Afghanistan International School.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons units and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
- Administer tests to help determine children’s developmental levels needs and potential.
- Attend professional meetings educational conferences and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development evaluation and revision of preschool programs.
- Plan and supervise class projects field trips visits by guests or other experiential activities and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the headmaster.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
If you are applying for a position as a teacher at Afghanistan International School you must have a bachelor degree at least three years of teaching experience and English fluency. Please submit your CV only if you meet these minimum requirements.
Please apply online and submit your CV along with a letter of recommendation from professional colleagues to:
Afghanistan International School pays competitive salaries to teachers depends on their qualifications with exceptional teaching skills and who are personally committed to excellence in education for young Afghans. The Afghanistan International School curriculum is taught primarily in English using textbooks and other instructional materials that meet only the highest international standards.
You must be logged-in to see the submission Email (if any).