Procurement Assistant Expired
|مدت:||Six Months (With possibility of extension)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2019-07-11-(3 روز پیش)|
|معاش:||1 According to GIZ Salary Scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||GIZ-Afghanistan (SGS Project) | درباره GIZ-Afghanistan (SGS Project)|
|تجربه کاری:||2-3 سال|
· BA in business administration recognized commercial diploma in business administration or in any other similar field.
· 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
Other knowledge additional competences:
· very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software phone fax email the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
· Strong analytical drafting and organizational skills including managing conflicting priorities and working with tight deadlines. Solid communications skills
Excellent language skills in written and spoken Dari Pashto and English.
· Ability to work under pressure and work flexible hours
· Hard working and pro-active working attitude
· Motivated and committed to the mission of GIZ project
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for planning monitoring and control of all aspects of procurement processes for goods services and works in GIZ ensuring compliance with internal regulations instructions and guidelines on procurement procedures and with the EU Public Procurement rules and regulations as well as with other applicable donor regulations. The Procurement Assistant supports the development of organization-wide systems processes and procedures for procurement as well as the development of the regulatory framework in procurement.
· Plans develops and manages the procurement process ensuring compliance with GIZ procurement rules and procedures.
· Manages and all aspects of tender evaluation process within the project limit
· Manage all phases of negotiations with all concerned parties act as a point of contact for communications with tenderers during procurement processes.
· Oversees the preparation and issuance as well as preparation of tender dossiers Requests for Quotations Quotation Protocols Calls for Proposals and all procurement-related documents contracts communications guidelines instructions etc.
· Follow up of ongoing procurement of goods and services with GIZ Admin Office
· Ensuring high quality standards of documents for purchases below 500 Euro and upper.
· Ensure timely processing of procurement service and goods (all types)
· Monitor suppliers’ / Contractors’ records.
· Provision of lunch and refreshment for SGS planned events and workshops in consideration of GIZ AO frame work contracts.
· Ensure the proper documentation in accordance with GIZ rules and internal control guideline
· Ensure a proper record of procurements in an excel separate sheet.
· Documentation of procurement related documents in DMS and update on daily basis
· Prepare and share monthly report with the line manager
· Prepare and share a SOP for procurement of goods and services within the project
· Any other tasks assigned by line manager.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
You are kindly requested to send your CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details to our office through the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
The subject line of your email must contain the vacancy number and job title of the position.
Only those candidates will be invited for written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the mentioned job vacancy.
For more information about German Cooperation with Afghanistan and GIZ Afghanistan Projects please visit our websites: