Procurement / Purchasing
Procurement / Purchasing
|عنوان:||Procurement / Purchasing|
|مدت:||1 year / Renewable|
|تاریخ ختم:||2019-07-20-(1 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As Per Company Salary Scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Safi Landmark Hotel & Suites | درباره Safi Landmark Hotel & Suites|
|تحصیلات:||At least Bachelor’s degree in Procurement management Business Administration Economics or similar|
|تجربه کاری:||Minimum 3 Experience سال|
1. At least Bachelor’s degree in Procurement management Business Administration Economics or similar fields.
1. Recording the Purchase Request in the System
2. Following up with vendors for quotes
3. Negotiating with vendor for better price quality and payment and delivery terms:
4. Forwarding Payment requests to Finance
5. Following up with Finance on payment requests based on priority and Sending Reports to Management showing payment requests pending with Finance.
6. Verifying the Purchases and Purchase Orders made by the direct reports
7. Making different kinds of reports for management and dept Director or regular basis.
8. Making proper documentation on every single procurement documents
9. Review purchase requisitions for clarity compliance detail completeness and obtain additional information considered necessary.
10. Develop sourcing lists for various commodities to support the development of requests for information (RFIs) quotations (RFQs) proposals (RFPs) and invitations to bid.
11. Review solicitation responses and perform relevant analyses to include price and cost Statement of Work compliance delivery terms payment terms and other terms and conditions of the procurement.
12. Generate Purchase Orders in final form for approval and signature.
13. Prepare and maintain complete Purchase Order files in accordance with Federal Acquisition policies Corporate Procurement guidance and other applicable references to ensure compliance throughout the procurement cycle.
14. Participate in the invoice approval process to ensure that supplier invoices are in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions and resolve issues as necessary.
15. Prepares maintains and reviews purchasing files reports and price lists for department.
16. Contacts suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries resolve shortages missed or late
deliveries to ensure contract terms and company needs are met.
17. Compares prices specifications and delivery dates to determine the best bid among suppliers.
18. Assists with developing and revising procurement operating procedures and policies.
19. Demonstrate a commitment to quality assurance for all works undertaken and to observe polices procedures and occupational health and safety regulations of workplace.
20. Identify problems analyze alternatives and develop viable recommendations.
21. Work with account managers senior management client services and supply chain teams to resolve escalated issues and for special projects.
22. Act with integrity at all times when representing the Company.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please send your CV and cover letter to the mentioned Email.
all other documents will request later
Mobile: 0093766555911 / 0093 795992999
Email: [email protected]