Program analyst/ Coordinator
Program analyst/ Coordinator
|عنوان:||Program analyst/ Coordinator|
|مدت:||One Year (Extendable)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2021-07-05-(2 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||As per NTA|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Roots of Peace | درباره Roots of Peace|
|تحصیلات:||University degree in Agriculture. MSc degree especially in Horticulture is desired|
|تجربه کاری:||Minimum of 5 of progressively responsible wo سال|
1) University degree in Agriculture. MSc degree especially in Horticulture is desired.
2) Good knowledge of Management coordination analyses report writing evaluations assessment and presentation.
1) Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible working experience in the field of Agriculture Coordination management and/or project management experience preferably in an international development setting.
1) Must have demonstrated understanding of coordination Supervision and project management skills with diverse team and large flow of information and activities.
2) Must be able to work independently and prioritize show initiative experience in an NGO setting.
3) Ability and flexibility to work under stress and understanding to address sensitive social and/or political issues.
4) Fluency in English language both spoken and written in addition to local languages Dari and Pashto
5) Demonstrated planning analytical and problem-solving skills.
6) Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
7) Ability to think and communicate clearly with others motivate and lead people.
8) Advance computer skills specially in Micro soft Office
9) Strong analytical and communication report writing and presentation skills
POSITION SUMMARY: Provincial Coordinator will work under the overall supervision of the National extension Director. He will provide support to the provincial offices in terms of facilitation relevant export facilitation and business development for the integration of the AMP perspective into the related plans and the formulation of specific initiatives to empower afghan Agricommunity exporters and processors to increase their participation in large-scale commercial fruit production boost the export and add value of the market-oriented products. S/he will ensure that all activities are undertaken in compliance with USAID and ROP regulations policies and procedures and AMP objectives. S/he will undertake both administrative and technical tasks.
The provincial coordinator will work in close synergy with Export Facilitation and business development Teams for achieving project deliverables in better manner within planned timeframe. He will facilitate linkages meetings between farmers potential exporters and processors in close coordination with Export facilitation and business development team to improve the quality of the product and boost the export from the respective region.
Tasks to Support Role:
1) Assist the National extension Director for effective management and supporting of the extension team.
2) Assess training unit in translation of technical brochures manuals and developing training databases.
3) Developing and maintaining orchard establishment trellis and Quality improvement databases.
4) Attend the meetings with the MAIL technical team members monthly/ any time required for maintaining close coordination.
5) Assess regional/provincial offices to ensure that the necessary actions required for the recruitment payment timesheet leave evaluation monthly expense document and extension tools delivery are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
6) Assess the nine regional/provincial offices in the collection of their operation advance request training request vehicle document monthly timesheet and other documents and share it with relevant departments for the smooth process of their requests/documents.
7) Coordinate with finance and senior management for finalizing MOE six-month report and share it with each regional/provincial office for submission.
8) Processing regional/provincial offices expense documents with finance considering AMP procedures for clearance of their monthly advance.
9) Assess master trainers for preparing their advance requests and clearance with finance after returning to Kabul from their training.
10) Coordinate with provincial logistic/bookkeepers to Prepare and update quarterly an asset listing showing status and share the report with the AMP Kabul inventory responsible person.
11) Support the MEL manager/ officers for providing program related documents for their verification and review.
12) Coordinate with provincial offices for preparing six months reports on AMP activities and submit it to the Ministry of economy and Agriculture respective directors.
13) Participate in all-related events (meeting workshops and conferences) and keep network with the national and international organizations to stay informed about orchard establishment and other horticultural-related developments.
14) Willingness to travel throughout program area in the region when is required.
15) Assist in all other operational and administrative tasks as required by the Program Management team.
1) Facilitate submission of petty cash documents to finance for clearance and other document to the relevant departments.
2) Provide inputs for the MOE and provincial Agriculture directorate six-month program reports.
3) Provide data and information to the AMP M&E personnel as required.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their Applications with clearly mentioning the job title and duty station of the vacancy in the subject line.