Provincial Livestock Officer
|عنوان:|| Provincial Livestock Officer|
|دسته بندی:||Veterinary Services|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2019-04-26-(20 ساعت مانده)|
|معاش:||NTA Salary Scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| National Horticulture and Livestock Project (NHLP), Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestoc | درباره National Horticulture and Livestock Project (NHLP), Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestoc|
|شهر:|| میدان وردک|
|تجربه کاری:||4 سال|
- Should have bachelor degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry.
- At least 4 years working experience in similar position (or equivalence) in donor funded projects will be preferred.
- Training in any discipline of animal science / veterinary science related with livestock extension farmer field school (FFS) will be of an advantage.
- Should have good communication skills in English and local languages are essential.
- Computer literacy especially in MS word.
- Good report writing skill and being a good team player.
Under the direct supervision of regional livestock officer (RLO) and overall supervision of National Livestock Coordinator the provincial livestock officer (PLO) will do the following;
- The provincial livestock officer (PLO) will be responsible for the overall livestock activities take place in their assign area.
- Organize on site trainings for male livestock farmers mainly on Farmer Filed School (FFS) methodology.
- Collect required data on production and productivity processing of livestock products byproducts breed improvement feeding forage production/conservation and address marketing related development.
- Conduct meetings with focus groups and make minute of such meeting.
- Conduct demonstration and keep track of all records.
- Report the activities to the RLO on monthly basis.
- Help to link the FGs and VGL (CIGs) with the service delivery organization such as Veterinary Field Units (VFUs) or any other animal health providers.
- It is a filed based position. So he should be ready to travel to field regularly.
- Participate in stockholders meeting.
- Regular supervision and monitoring of the livestock activities takes place in their assign area.
- Participate in monthly regional officers and stakeholders meetings.
- Develop activity monitoring tools for each activity with M&E and supervise accordingly.
- Any other task assigned by RLO/NLC.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please submit your updated resumes along with a cover letter quoting the Job Title to the attention of Operations Manager or email it to
No later than April 26 2019. The interview date/s and venue will be determined soon after the expiry of the deadline for applications.
Note: Please clearly do mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email; otherwise your applications may not be considered.
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|