Provincial Project Focal point/Case Management Focal Point
|عنوان:|| Provincial Project Focal point/Case Management Focal Point|
|دسته بندی:||صحی و طبی|
|مدت:||One year Extendable|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2021-06-12-(5 روز مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary policy|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| HealthNet TPO | درباره HealthNet TPO|
|تحصیلات:||MD Graduate from a recognized faculty|
|تجربه کاری:||one year سال|
- MD doctor graduated from recognized university.
- At least one years experience in management particularly with INGOs
- To be fluent in writing and speaking of local languages as well as English language
- To have knowledge of computer programs (Ms Word and Ms Excel)
- Ability to work as an active member of team
- To be flexible having positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Ensure quality diagnosis treatment of Malaria and LLINs distribution through mass campaign and continues distribution in the province.
- Overall responsible for the data entry data analysis and maintenance of MLIS database.
- Ensure timely supply of antimalarial medicines and LLINs from Provincial office stock to HFs and CHWs
- Supervision and monitoring of Malaria activities at the community and HFs levels applying the supervision/monitoring checklists.
- Application of malaria treatment guidelines and protocols and other formats in the HFs
- Ensure the IEC sessions are provided by relevant staff while distributing LLINs.
- Prepare and follow monthly supervision plan.
- Ensure the availability of updated Malaria SOPs and Guidelines at the HFs and HPs level
- Update all the HFs staff of any update or changes in the Guidelines or strategy
- Ensure that suspected Malaria cases are confirmed (RDT or Laboratory test) before delivering treatment
- Reduce clinical diagnosis of malaria cases at the HFs and Community level
- Coordinate project activities with PPHD BPHS implementer PMLCP other stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive training plan for the target province.
- Organize malaria case management training to relevant staff of HFs and HPs in target province
- Facilitating malaria case management training to relevant staff of HFs and HPs in target province
- Maintain proper recording and documentation of trainings.
- Make sure that trainings are conducted in accordance with the training plan
- Assessment of on-going training sessions.
- Prepare training reports and share them with the Project Manager
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter to [email protected]
Please ensure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.
Country office Address
HNO: 003 Main St: 005 Sello Road DehNaw _Dehbori District 03
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|