• At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Economic Management and or Commerce or similar fields from a recognized accredited university and Master degree is preferred.
• Minimum 5- 7 years’ experience field of Project Management Procurement and Finance with government Donors funded projects NGOs and UN agencies.
• Fluency in written and spoken Dari Pashto and English.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
• Strong team work skills.
• Demonstrated abilities to take initiatives build consensus and make things happen.
• Adaptability to corporate setting is a must.
• Strong negotiation and client management skills.
• The ability and desire to complete projects within deadlines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience (national and international).
• The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups.
• The incumbent should be able to write reports briefing paper correspondence and research paper as required.
• The incumbent should be fluent in speaking reading and writing in English.
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Develop the existing procurement system for contracting large mine contracts in a professional manner.
3. Review all awarded contracts to make sure they are implemented according the law regulations and contract contents.
4. The Senior Contract Management specialist must collect updates from all staff assigned to various projects and analyze these updates to identify potential problems that may keep projects from being completed on time and report the MoMP management.
5. Develop a tracking system for awarded contract progress.
6. Develop a monitoring and evaluation system for awarded contracts.
7. Prepare regular progress report to the MoMP management on awarded contracts.
8. Strengthen and establish strong coordination with relevant departments and stake holders.
9. The incumbent must make sure the contract award process is running smoothly and compliance with the law and regulations.
10. Maintains official project records and establish a proper filing system for all relevant procurement documents for each project.
11. Make a proper system for keeping offers on submitted documents by bidders.
12. Assist the project procurement and contract teams in evaluation of bids.
13. Assist in preparation of project financial and procurement documents.
14. Arrange on job procurement training for LSMU staff.
15. Any other task assigned by the management according laws and regulation.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 29/Dec/ 2019 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MoMP/PSU-Sr. Contract Management Specialist (LSMU) must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest. Ministry of Mines and Petroleum Project Support Unit (PSU) Attention: Development Projects HR Unit 4th Floor Ministry of Mines and Petroleum at Abdul Haq Square.
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply