Research Engineers - Civil Expired
Research Engineers - Civil
|عنوان:||Research Engineers - Civil|
|تاریخ ختم:||2018-12-13-(2 روز پیش)|
|معاش:||As per NTA Salary Scale|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Afghanistan Railway Authority |درباره Afghanistan Railway Authority|
|تحصیلات:||BE (Civil Engineering)|
|تجربه کاری:||02 سال|
• Good working knowledge of English both written and verbal is essential. Fluent in Pashto and Dari
• Good working knowledge of Ms Office applications
• Strong background of Engineering Softwares
• Knowledge of Basic railway design and operations
• Highly motivated individual who demonstrates self-initiative and is able to work under pressure.
• Is able to accept responsibility and manage and mentor a team.
• Experience within the region is highly desirable.
• Motivation/Self Reliance
• Team Work Ability
• Knowledge about mechanical and electrical tools for automated systems is preferred
• Working knowledge
• Minimum BE (Civil Engineering) from an accredited university/educational institute.
• At least 2 years of Experience (Experience in relevant field is prioritized).
The ARA is looking for Research Engineers from IT/ Computer Engineering field. Under the supervision of ARA the Research Engineers will be responsible for assisting in the development of Railway Technology Unit ANCL. The Research Engineers will be also responsible to collect data perform research and assist in development of new technologies which can help make the railway operations more convenient and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Data collection
• Preparing Technical Reports
• Conducting research on various railway related technologies
• Attending required technical meetings
• Technical support to Railway Operations
• Conducting Trainings for technicians and Junior Engineers
• Design and developing Systems technology for O&M of railway operations
• Prepare timely and quality project progress and implementation reports for submission to ARA
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested candidates shall email their CVs to [email protected]