Candidates with Bachelors or advanced degree from an accredited university in Civil Engineeri
Minimum of 3 experience سال
~~- Male Candidates with Bachelors or advanced degree from an accredited university in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in Design and structure of WASH program
- Familiarity with cultures of different Afghan communities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Engineering Computer Programs
- Must be computer literate and familiar with basic computer software including MS Office and internet use
- Report writing skills
- Must be able to communicate well in Pashto Dari and English is highly preferred
~~• Support provincial engineering teams in technical survey of different infrastructure projects.
• Supervise projects in coordination with government or local technical personnel and in collaboration with the district engineers.
• Reviews evaluate and make professional recommendations concerning engineering feasibility of plans developed.
• Ensures with the assistance of project management that environmental and sustainability issues are considered in the program design.
• Coordinate and provide technical support to engineering teams on implementation of different infrastructure projects.
• Prepare progress monthly report and reports as required.
• Participate in project planning discussions and give valuable inputs at various stages like survey structural analysis estimations and implementation.
• To solve technical problems related to the projects in province level.
• Estimation designing and mapping of the projects requires changes.
• To manage projects joint monitoring with related sectorial department.
• To prepare monthly and half monthly meeting with contractors.
• To participate in companies interview and preparing of technical report
• Ensuring the project’s quality is according to design and technical specification.
• Preparing of an accurate and honest report from the monitored projects.
• In case of need conducting of technical training for field engineers in ACTED bases.
• Participating in some essential and necessary technical meetings related to project and prepare draft notes of all meetings.
• Any other task that is given to him by his manager.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please indicate the position title (Senior Engineer & vacancy number Cap-011/260320) you are applying in subject of the email Otherwise your application will not be considered. Applications in English should include a resume a cover letter and three references (No certificates attached) and be submitted no later than 04-Apr-2020 to the following address: ACTED Kabul office Turabaz khan Square Qudart Center Shahr-e-Naw Kabul– Afghanistan