Senior Grant Management Specialist for COVID-19
Senior Grant Management Specialist for COVID-19
|شناسه پست:||Senior Grant Management Specialist for COVID-19|
|عنوان:||Senior Grant Management Specialist for COVID-19|
|دسته بندی:||صحی و طبی|
|تاریخ ختم:||2021-03-16-(1 هفته مانده)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Ministry of Public Health | درباره Ministry of Public Health|
|تجربه کاری:||7 سال|
To be medical doctor
· To have at least 7 years’ experience in health management with NGOs or UN agencies or MoPH or 5 years relevant working experience plus Masters or its equivalent degree.
· To have knowledge/experience in procurement
· Have an excellent knowledge of English (Written spoken and understanding)
· Have a good computer and internet knowledge
· Good communication skills to work and deal with MOPH NGOs UN and other related people.
· To be able to travel to all parts of Afghanistan
· To be an Afghan National
· Manage COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness contracts.
· Contribute in developing ToR (in consultation with the relevant technical departments) and REOI
· Develop TOR (in consultation with the relevant technical departments) and REOI
Prepare EOI evaluation/shortlisting reports.
· Develop request for proposals (duration the contract period)
· Prepare technical evaluation report (TER) and combined evaluation report (CER)
· Lead contract negotiation sessions
· Develop draft contract
· Conducted at least one quarterly field visit
· Prepare the mission reports and shared with the Head of GCMU Sehatmandi coordination Office and other related MoPH Departments (if required)
· Technical quarterly reports submitted by NGOs are reviewed
· Tracking the payments of related NGOs based on the payment schedule
· 12 monthly activities report submitted to Sehatmandi Coordination office within one year.
Maintain administrative processes to ensure that all the procedures and documentation relating to the COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Project contracts in particular provinces are effectively managed;
· Manage all stages of the procurement process of contracts for COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness including development and finalization of expression of interests request for proposal proposal evaluation awarding of contract and contract management;
· Follow national program guideline in connection with implementation of vertical programs and their relation with the project;
· Review of the Technical Quarterly Reports submitting by implementing partners in collaboration with development budget department and provide necessary feedback;
· Recommends remedial actions in keeping with signed contracts / grants agreement against NGOs found not be performing well or in breech on important MoPH policies;
· Provide technical assistance to NGOs in particular provinces to improve their capacity to provide better services;
· Follow up NGOs payments and financial issues with Development Budget Department (DBD) of MoPH and ensure that payments are made as scheduled in the contract;
· Act as the focal point for project implementation with special emphasis on contract management matters;
· Help other MoPH staff in how to effectively work with NGOs and donors while ensuring that contractual obligations of all parties are met;
· Assist MoPH and Provincial Health Department (PHD) staff in carrying out systematic and supportive supervision of service delivery;
· Conduct at least one per quarter provincial field visit on related projects;
· Prepare GCMU quarterly and annually performance reports related to the delivery project in particular Provinces;
· Participate and arrange GCMU coordination meeting with the partners;
· Facilitate and participate in NGOs quarterly semi-annually review workshops;
· Submit a one-page monthly report to Sehatmandi Coordination office about project related work and deliverables
· Any other related tasks assigned by supervisor;
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience graduation Day Month and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number pages place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container Second floor at the Ministry of Public Health Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: HR Officer MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (HR Officer) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment proces