Senior Reporting Officer
|عنوان:|| Senior Reporting Officer|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2021-06-10-(5 ماه مانده)|
|معاش:||Base on Budget|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| CoAR | درباره CoAR|
|تحصیلات:||• Qualification is bachelor degree in agriculture social science economics public managem|
|تجربه کاری:||Minimum of 4 ’ experience in relevant field. سال|
- Minimum qualification is bachelors degree in agriculture social science economics public management or BBA.
- Full computer literacy in internet searching and Microsoft Office programs i.e. MS-Word MS-Excel MS-PowerPoint and SQL and other database software.
- Being fluent in English language and should have good command of both national languages (Dari and Pashto).
- Excellent interpersonal communications and coordination skills and proven ability to work constructively with a variety of stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Ability to work under pressure and work extra hours when required.
- Good teamwork skills
- Systematically screens and cross-checks internal and external reports situational reports information and communication material for accuracy and consistency.
- Develop and coordinate regular highlights for internal distribution.
- Preparing and updating reports to stakeholders and other governmental agencies in their given formats with the consultation of PMs to maintain the accuracy of the reports.
- Drafts regular and emergency reports in consultation with the project managers.
- Edit reports before submitting them to the Donor and other stakeholders/entities.
- Assists the program director to properly follow up on weekly plans and updates and progress cumulative reports.
- Prepares and systematically updates information material (Fact Sheets Backgrounders and Data Tables) briefings and presentations on the situation in coordination with the entire team/package managers.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to programs/projects and provide detailed monitoring reports.
- Draft all needed templates for guaranteeing the quality of collected data.
- Train the field’s coordinators on data collection.
- Managers help produce high-quality program progress reports as per the KM and Government requirements.
- Provide high-quality editing and formatting for all program-related documents.
- Support program staff in organizing and managing seminars workshops press conferences and field visits as required.
- Support the program director on planning and implementation of the
- Lead specific districts and packages through the project operation manual.
- Provide thorough progress reporting continuous analysis of the achievements facilitate project review and evaluation.
- Develop donors reporting date and requirements template
- Compile & prepare distribution reports.
- Provide guidance and liaise HQ program and MEAL team with field offices.
- Bi-weekly and monthly analyze the implementation and results progress against set targets of the project and follow-up on areas where the program is behind the schedule.
- Develop and maintain an archive of all project-related reports and required information.
- Produce project performance reports on monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the program director or other SMT member.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
- Qualified candidates may send their applications including a cover letter and CV to CoAR Human resource department to this email address:[email protected]
- The application must be received by 10-01-2021
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered
- The subject line of the email must be (Senior Reporting Officer VN 007) otherwise your application may not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test and interview
- CoAR is an equal opportunity to the employer all ethnic groups and both gender are urged to apply
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|