Senior WASH Training Manager Expired
Senior WASH Training Manager
|عنوان:||Senior WASH Training Manager|
|مدت:||1 year (Extendable)|
|تاریخ ختم:||2018-12-15-(2 ماه پیش)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||FHI360/IHSAN | درباره FHI360/IHSAN|
|تحصیلات:||MD (Medical Doctor) Engineering degree or equal education|
|تجربه کاری:||At least seven of work experience in WASH pr سال|
Education / Experience:
· MD (Medical Doctor) Engineering degree or equal education
· Academic training and Diploma in WASH is an advantage
· At least seven years of work experience in WASH projects with NGOs and government agencies
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dari; Pashto fluency is highly desired
· Experience liaising with community and organizational leaders donors government officials and representatives from other organizations
· Excellent report writing skills
· Articulate professional and able to communicate in a clear positive manner with stakeholders and colleagues.
· Ability to solve the problem and implements corrective action as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency with using Microsoft Office Suite required
More than 25%
Senior WASH Training Manager will be an FHI 360 employee working and placed at the IHSAN office in Kabul. Under the guidance of the DCoP/Nutrition Technical Director Senior WASH Training Manager will participate in the design of and lead the implementation of all WASH trainings. S/he will supervise the WASH Training Manager and WASH Coaching Manager. Also he/she will actively work with the subcontractors and grantees to assist with implementation and monitoring of WASH trainings and coaching to ensure activities are implemented according to the work plan schedule.
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
· Providing technical assistance at national level to contribute in the revision development and implementation of WASH trainings in all phases of the project and helps develop maintain and follow the indicators set in the workplan for WASH/CLTS trainings and coaching.
· review revise and develop technical resource materials (e.g. training materials training plans strategic documents) and programming tools to support and meeting Project objectives.
· Ensure that the training and coaching targets are achieved.
· Coordination with relevant government partners for WASH trainings and coaching activities and tracking of assignment completion in coordination with IHSAN DCOP.
· Ensures that all the preparations including the training materials teaching aids training schedules and other logistical arrangements are carried out. Ensures that the quality of the prepared training materials and teaching aids are of high quality.
· Assesses the relevance of the training activities the effectiveness of interventions and their appropriateness in light of changing circumstances and the needs to add quality to the work being accomplished and proposes adjustments to the training and coaching activities when necessary
· Conducts field visits/to the training sites to ensure the project coaches and master trainers deliver quality performance as per their requirements.
· Ensures compliance with reporting deadlines FHI 360 and USAID’s communication guidelines
· Work closely with the WASH team
· Carry out other technical program or senior managerial tasks as assigned by the DCOP
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please click on the below link to apply online: