2. At least five years work experiences in related field.
3. Recognized specialization certificate PGD ( post graduate diploma) by MoPH.
4. Knowledgeable about primary health care
5. Knowledge about health center management and application of it
6. Knowledge and skills about activity planning
7. Knowledge of common diseases and how to deal with them (diagnosis and treatment standard protocols)
8. Familiarity with and usage of drugs from the basic drugs list and rational prescribing
9. Basic information about the clinic sections.
10. Work experience with other health organization.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
Informed about basic health care and safe motherhood program goals
o Proficient in surgery basics and management of emergency surgical cases.
o Knowledge and skills regarding registration and reporting systems; analysis and management of reports.
o Proficient in aseptic and antiseptic disciplines and careful following of them.
o Ability to diagnosis surgery patients and skills needed for examining and treating those patients.
o Proficient in dealing with emergency cases
o Knowledge and information needed for anesthesia techniques and its indications.
o Knowledge and skills needed for management of surgical sets operation theater and anesthesia equipment.
o Familiarity with and usage of drugs from the basic drugs list and rational prescribing.
o Basic information about the hospital sections.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a possible Recommendation letter and CV to the HR Department CHA main office Kabul through email [email protected]
Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for interview. Contact Details: Address: CHA main office Kabul City Mobile#: 0729128405 Email: [email protected]