|مدت:||End of Project|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2020-01-19-(3 روز مانده)|
|معاش:||As per organization salary policy|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| HAPA (Humanitarian Actions for the People of Afghanistan) | درباره HAPA (Humanitarian Actions for the People of Afghanistan)|
|تحصیلات:||12th Grade - Bachelor degree preferred|
|تجربه کاری:||2 سال|
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance program at the local level in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
- Monitor and review the overall the commodity movements such as food and non-food deliveries storage transport distribution at the site.
- Supervise the efficient distribution of food and non-food items at the site and ensure proper distribution of food items and provide feedback to the Program Manager.
- Assist in conducting regular meetings with the line government departments and implementing partners on the distribution arrangements NFI and food entitlements and other relevant issues.
- Report periodically to the Program Manager on relevant events regarding and food and non-food management and distribution and other related issues.
- Able to travel to all five provinces of the southern region including Kandahar Uruzgan Helmand Zabul and Nimroz provinces.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience utilizing computers including word processing spreadsheet and other software packages.
Fluency in both oral and written English and Dari/Pashto.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Under the general supervision of the Program Manager will perform the following duties:
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|