Surveyors ( Road & Bridge) 3 Positions
|عنوان:|| Surveyors ( Road & Bridge) 3 Positions|
|تاریخ ختم:|| 2020-09-15-(4 هفته مانده)|
|معاش:||$500 - $600|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:|| Aziz Group of Companies/ RACC | درباره Aziz Group of Companies/ RACC|
|تحصیلات:||Bachelor Degree in Related Field|
|تجربه کاری:||3 سال|
- At least Bachelor Degree in Geodesy Road Civil Engineering and/ or any other related field;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of Road and Bridge Survey;
- Proficiency in the Engineering language is highly essential;
- Should have the capability and reasonable experience of the project-related report writing in the English language; and
- Highly objective dependable emotionally mature sociable and communicative with good verbal and written communications skills in national and English language.
The Road Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Conducting preliminary survey for selected roads or bridge sites as per programmed plan this includes visual survey photos map checking and site visits;
- Planning and conducting an engineering survey for the selected roads structures and civil works including a Topographic survey and recording all site related details;
- Checking the layout of the structures e.g. center line culverts bridges;
- Formulate a topographic survey for project sites using TOTAL STATIONS Geodetic GPS Stations equipment and monitoring related aspects after construction;
- Prepare survey data and survey reports to commence road or structure design;
- Perform setting out works or check the setting out works at the request of regional Engineers or as directed;
- Conducting post-construction survey and ensuring the construction/design is in accordance with the BoQ;
- Build the capacity of Surveyors in the regional offices in the use of survey equipment and surveying in collaboration with the BIR Project Manager;
- Closely work with HSE team in the site for carry out the environmental and social assessment surveys;
- Responsible to ensure surveying equipment is in good working order;
- Co-ordinate with Bridge and Roads Design Units and other units as applicable to ensure dissemination of surveying data;
- Frequent travel to project sites and supervise survey team and field work; and
- Any other lawful assignment assigned by Supervisor and/ or Leadership.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
- Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their Application & Resume in one single file as MS. Word or PDF named as their own name and surname to the below mentioned email before 15-Sep-20.
- Please note applications will be reviewed on rolling basis therefore as soon Applications received the screening process will start and candidates will be called for interview!
- Please include the name of position or Vacancy Number in the subject line as (Surveyors Road & Bridges).
- No other documents are needed to be submitted unless asked to present for the Interview.
- Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered
|ایمیل:|| [email protected]|