Bachelor Degree in Economic Law & political science Literature & Health Sector is preferred
Minimum of two of experience working with co سال
~~- Bachelor Degree in Economic Law & political science Literature & Health Sector is preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience working with communities.
- Experience in hygiene and sanitation is highly preferred.
- Experience in working with communities and community mobilization.
- Familiarity with cultures of different Afghan communities and the ability to work with people from different cultures.
- Very good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to supervise personnel.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills including politeness. And patience.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Excellent ability to convince others
- Ability to work as part of a team
Oversee implementation of the project entitled “Accelerating Ending Open Defecation in Afghanistan ” and supervise a team of Community Mobilizers.
ACTED is implementing the project titled “Accelerating Ending Open Defecation in Afghanistan” from March 1st 2020 to December 31st 2021 in Aqcha District of Jawzjan Province. The project also includes hard and soft activities related to WASH in School and in Health Centresj
3/Clinics through building/rehabilitating infrastructure awareness raising and trainings. The PM will lead the project management and implementation efforts for the UNICEF-funded project that follows the Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) approach linked to hygiene behavioural change communication and with the aim of facilitating villages achieve “open defecation” status.
The project will be implemented in close coordination with MRRD (Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development) by providing training planning coordination and technical oversight of the implementation partners and MoPH (Ministry of Public Health) who will provide Open Defecation Free certification to communities and support gains made through Community Health Workers (CHWs).
• Attend a full course of CLTS training at the central or/and provincial level.
• Supervise and manage the team of CLTS Community Mobilizers (both male and female).
• Implement CLTS using Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) tools with the villagers of target communities.
• Facilitate sessions with communities so they realize their un-hygienic and un-sanitary behaviors and replace them with positive behaviors.
• Walk through the village and interact with all villagers facilitating a rapid change in the attitude of the villagers.
• Ensure there is vigorous follow up with the communities after they are triggered.
• Effectively use IEC materials in the target villages and during follow up
• Conduct hygiene education sessions for the villagers inside the village or at the district or provincial level.
• Assist the female CLTS facilitators liaise with the female Community Health Workers and establish and train the Family Health Action Groups (FHAGs) with mothers of children less than five years of age.
• Conduct community hygiene awareness and sanitation campaigns.
• Provide technical advice to the villagers in building sanitary latrines.
• Facilitate visits to the target communities for the provincial and central level officials.
• Establish mutual and good relationships with CDCs and other influential leaders of the target villages.
• Arrange and facilitate ODF verification certification and declaration ceremonies at the district and village level.
• Provide the CLTS Project Manager with success stories and photos from the field
• Report to the CLTS Project Manager on a regular basis.
• Travel to communities in Aqcha District on a regular basis.
• Prepare weekly and monthly work plans for Community Mobilizers.
• Liaise with Logistic and Administrative Departments to ensure transportation and accommodation for team members is available as needed.
• Work in close cooperation with the AMEU Department in order to ensure assessments and the monitoring and evaluation of the project is carried out efficiently and on-time and that all AME activities are gender-mainstreamed.
• Build Community Mobilizers’ capacity by providing training on record keeping drafting concise and accurate program reports proposal development and project monitoring and how to mainstream gender into these processes.
• Liaise with government officials and other CLTS partners.
• Perform other duties as requested.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
~~Please indicate the position title (Team Supervisor & vacancy number Cap-012/260320) you are applying in subject of the email Otherwise your application will not be considered. Applications in English should include a resume a cover letter and three references (No certificates attached) and be submitted no later than 04-Apr-2020 to the following address: ACTED Kabul office Turabaz khan Square Qudart Center Shahr-e-Naw Kabul– Afghanistan